Patient Information Leaflets (PILs)
The printing of patient information leaflets (PILs) has become a significant area of production for Benson’s Healthcare division, Medica Packaging. Strict legislation regarding content, language requirements and legibility has put increasing pressure on healthcare brands to pay special attention to pharmaceutical leaflets.
Systems at the company have been enhanced with these requirements in mind. High volume web-fed printing facilities, as well as B2 and B1 sheet fed machines and specialist miniature folding equipment are now used to ensure fast and accurate delivery of PILs in production quantities well into the millions.
PILs at a Glance
Patient care information leaflets are produced in the same location as cartons and labels, ensuring maxiumum speed of turnaround and enhanced security.
In house artwork, reproduction and plate making
- Artwork services available
- Secure reproduction and plate making on site
Two perfecting sheet fed printing presses.
- Large format to accommodate pharmaceutical leaflet legislation for font sizes
- Capable of printing front and back in one pass
One web fed four colour printing press
- Four colour perfector for maximum flexibility
- Reel to reel printing for customer folding
- Reel to sheet printing for maximum cost effectiveness on large batch sizes
Wide range of folding equipment
- Cross and parallel folding machines to meet most fold configurations
- Patented Vijuk fold and glue equipment for outsert production
How Can Benson Group Help You?
Make an enquiry today and find out